9/9/11

"Britney Spears"

These nails remind me of Britney's Curious perfume. I water marbled, then added goodies!




Products Used: 
L.A. Colors BCC 580 Teal 
L.A. Colors BCC 575 Pink
L.A. Colors Metallic Charcoal (from metallics set)
Sally Hansen Xtreme 220 Celeb City
White nail art star confetti (2.5mm)
Green and Pink nail rhinestones (1-2mm)

Method Used:
I chose not to prime my nails this time, so the metallic polish would be more sheer. My nails are clear acrylic
Coat 1: Create a water bullseye dropping one of each polish at a time, I used 2 drops for each teal
Coat 2: I made random swirls in the water for my design
Coat 3: Dip in favorite spot!
Coat 4: No glitter this time! Use clear coat to set rhinestones and stars randomly, and to cover up mistakes

This is a sexy one!


Method Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment