2/8/12

Better lashes!

Hey blogger, I was just writing to express how happy I am that I found good lashes to use!
I had been looking up all these gyaru tutorials and been doing great eye makeup for a while now, but when it comes to falsies, I have a lot of trouble on some days. My left eye tears us tremendously on some days, so it ruins my bottom, WATERPROOF eyeliner and shadow, and I couldn't figure out why until I googled it, and someone said that something must be irritating my eye. My natural lashes are obnoxiously curly so I always have to use a stick to push em down. Some days are better than others, but today I decided to try another kind of lashes, AND to cut them down so I don't have them so far on the corners. Worked like a charm on the first try!


Here's what I used to use:

But I think they were irritating my eyes a bit. They're pretty stiff but super cute and very dolly. 
But that's okay because I switched to these:


And these feel much better. They looked really long and dramatic in the store but wearing them they are way cute. Today was a good day! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment